Wednesday, October 21, 2015

If there is one thing that I have come to learn about life is that we can not be whom we are not but we can try to be the best of us.I have seen people loosing hope and loosing the fighting spirit but the thing is this what this people never knew is that it is only them that have the power to change their destiny.Some one, ones told me that as much as my sister or my brother may love me she or he would struggle to make his life right fast and then consider to help me.All I wanna say to my friends ,fans or you people out there is that instead of fussing and getting angry with your self for making wrong decisions or for stagnating in life is that you can do justice for your self by loving yourself,having courage and continue knocking till the doors and windows open for you.I mean nothing is impossible if you really really wanna do it.If you can't make it happen then who will do it for you?